The Norwell Public Schools offer an award-winning arts curriculum, but the Visual Arts, Music, and Theatre Departments all have equipment and resource needs that extend beyond current budget levels. The Norwell Scholastic Arts Society was formed in 2009 to help meet these needs. Our primary fundraising activity is an annual “Play●bill” or program.
The Play●bill describes the arts programs at each Norwell school, presents a calendar of arts events for the entire school year, and features sponsorship from local businesses as well as individual friends and patrons of the arts. It is professionally designed and produced to better publicize the arts programs and to recognize our benefactors. The Play●bill is distributed at over 30 Norwell Public School arts events each year. Inserts are included for each individual event that details the students and pieces being presented.
YOU CAN HELP!
We invite you to become a Play●bill sponsor and supporter of the arts in Norwell. Please fill out the form below and choose one of our many sponsorship levels . When you’re done, click on Submit to register with us, then click on the Donate button to complete your donation through PayPal.
- $50 Family (recognition page listing)
- $100 Family (includes ¼ page)
- $100 Performer (includes ¼ page)
- $150 Artist (includes ½ page)
- $250 Master (includes full page)
- $500 Virtuoso (includes full color page)
- $750 Maestro (inside cover, full page color)
- $1000 Platinum (back cover, full page color)
- Other Amount (fill in your preferred amount via PayPal)
Checks and original business or personal copy can also be mailed to:
Norwell, MA 02061
Deadline for 2019-2020 Play●bill inclusion is August 15th, 2019.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.